Take a holiday from your car!
Using the public transport in the region for free? With the “Live Card” getting around on your holiday couldn’t be any easier.
Enjoy your vacation without having to bother about a car and get the “Alpe di Siusi Live Client Card” free of charge. The Card allows to explore the Alpe di Siusi holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol by providing access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus free of charge.
Shuttle bus services directly connect our village with two big ski and trekking resorts, Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm and Catinaccio/Rosengarten. The shuttle bus also reaches the surrounding localities Fie’ allo Sciliar/Völs am Schlern, Siusi allo Sciliar/Seis am Schlern, Castelrotto/Kastelruth and Tires/Tiers.
In addition, two bus lines connect our village with the capital city Bolzano/Bozen: line 170 (Castelrotto/Kastelruth in direction Bozano/Bozen) and line 185 (Tires/Tiers in direction Bozano/Bozen). From there you can easily reach other parts of the region South Tyrol/Alto Adige by bus or train. Simply check the network and schedules of the local public transport here.
The following services are included in the Live-Card:
- shuttle bus services of the Alpe di Siusi holiday area (except bus routes 10 and 11)
- regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon, Colle, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon railway and the Mendola cable railway
- a return trip between Malles and Zernez on a Swiss Postbus service
- discount on Combi Card, Nordic Pass and SeiserAlm Card Gold (discount: 3 in 7 or 7 days = 2,00 €; 14 days = 4,00 €)
The Card is valid for 7 days. Guests, who have booked a longer stay, receive a second card after 7 days. The tickets are personal and non-transferable and need to be voided each time you travel.